2012 New Holland Agriculture H8000 Series - H8040
FULL CAB W/AC
480/80R26 DRIVE TIRES
High Speed And High Capacity
New Holland H8000 Series Speedrower® windrowers deliver capacity that can't be matched by other machines. They handle all crops-alfalfa, grass, small grains, canola, barley, lentils or peas-with ease and speed, with models that range from 126 horsepower to an industry-leading 226 horsepower. The control achieved with the H8000 windrowers takes productivity to the highest level.
Industry-Leading Comfort And Control
You deserve outstanding comfort during long hours in the field, and the H8000 Series cab delivers it. Optimum visibility, unsurpassed smooth ride, plenty of leg and head room and convenient control of all major machine functions add up to the ultimate in-field work environment.
Discbine® Headers Fly Through Heavy Crop
Slice through thick hay in a hurry with the speed and high capacity of New Holland Discbine® disc headers. Three working widths-13, 15.5 or 18 feet-are used with the two 6-cylinder Speedrower® models to perfectly match fast cutting with smooth windrowing. The large 14-disc version delivers the widest disc cut on the market-an amazing 18 feet.
MowMax™ Cutterbar Speeds Cutting And Repairs
New Holland's MowMax™ cutterbar sets the standard for the industry. With its true modular design, each disc module is an individually sealed gear case with a dedicated oil reservoir. Each case is connected with independent, hardened alloy drive shafts, instead of a single-piece drive shaft that can twist.
Proven Performance With Sickle Headers
Smooth, clean cutting is what New Holland Haybine® headers deliver. Choose the right header width-12, 14, 16 or 18 foot-to match your capacity needs, and produce top-quality, uniform windrows, round after round.
Dual Windrow Merger Speeds Handling
Ideal for high-capacity forage harvesting, the Speedrower® self propelled windrower's dual-windrow merger lays two windrows side by side to increase forage crop volume. A convenient in-cab control adjusts the merger belt speed and the deflector position so you can lay the windrows exactly the way the forage harvester operator wants them.
Draper Headers Offer Exceptional Swathing
Pair an HB Series draper header with any H8000 Series windrower and get unmatched swathing control. HB headers are ideal for swathing small grains, canola, forage and specialty crops.
Headers For Specialty Crops
New Holland brings Speedrower® windrower performance and reliability to delicate crops that don't require conditioning, such as grass seed, mint and flower seed. Two specialty headers-the 750HD and 14HS-deliver quality crop handling, and are backed by New Holland's one-year factory warranty.
New Holland makes maintenance and refueling easy, to keep you working at high speed. Regular maintenance areas, such as filter and fluid level check points, are easy to access and centralized for faster servicing.
Higher Productivity For High-Volume Producers
Maximize the performance of your H8000 Series Speedrower® self-propelled windrower with a new Durabine™ disc mower-conditioner head. Durabine heads feature a more rugged frame, larger, heavier-duty cutterbar components, a new full-length crop flow auger and more. The new design provides increased durability, cleaner cutting and more efficient crop flow. The result? The high capacity and productivity demanded by high-volume producers and commercial operators.
- Cab: Deluxe, curved tinted glass
- Cab suspension: Standard
- Cab air filtration: Dual: 1 external air filter and 1 in-cab recirculation filter
- Seat: Deluxe air suspension seat with fore / aft lumbar adjuster, ride dampening
- Instructor seat: Standard
- Rear axle ground clearance: 35.7 (908) with 18.4 x 26 front tires
- Engine: New Holland 4-cylinder 274 cu. in. (4.5 L) Turbocharged with air-to-air intercooler
- Rated horsepower, hp (kW): 126 (94) @ 2300 rpm
- Fuel injection pump: Mechanical
- Batteries / alternator: 1, 12-volt 925 CCA / 150 amp
- Fuel capacity, gal. (L): 120 (454)
- Rotary radiator screen cleaner: Standard
- Header drive: Hydraulic
- Header flotation: Hydraulic (in-cab adjustable)
- Hydraulic: Standard
- Header power reverser: Standard
- Adjustable windrow shields: Standard
- In-cab windrow-width adjustment: Optional
- Single lever header transport lock system: Standard
- Height, in. (mm): 134.1 (3415)
- Length, in. (mm) with header: 283.1 (7192) with HS Series
- Length less header and lift arms, in. (mm): 205.2 (5213)
- Wheelbase, in. (mm): 138 (3494)
- Rear axle suspension: Optional
- Front tread width, in (mm): 127 (3225)
- Rear tread width (adjustable), in. (mm): 90–105–120 (2286–2667–3048)
- Rear axle tires: 14L x 16.1 8PR
- Transmission: Dual range hydrostatic
- Final drive: Double reduction planetary
- Steering: Hydrostatic
- Speed range, mph (kph): 0–10.6 (0–17) working 0–15.8 (0–25.4) road
- Tractor weight, lbs. (kg): 10,745 (4874)
- Engine Manufacturer / Type
- New Holland 4-cylinder 274 cu. in. (4.5 L) Turbocharged with air-to-air intercooler
- Engine Power
- 126 hp (94 kW) @ 2300 rpm
- Dual range hydrostatic
- Fuel Capacity
- 120 gal. (454 L)
- 283.1 in. (7192 mm) with HS Series header; 205.2 in. (5213 mm) less header
- 134.1 in. (3415 mm)
- 10,745 lb. (4874 kg)
- 138 in. (3494 mm)