2014 Unverferth 17'6"
Plain and simple, you'll build the perfect seedbed with the Perfecta® II field cultivator. Save fuel and time by tilling, leveling and finishing in a single pass. Available in a variety of sizes and configurations are available to meet row-crop, orchard ,vineyard, arena grooming and a multitude of other tillage applications.
- 20" underframe clearance enhances residue flow
- Available in rigid 4' through 20' models, and folding 18' through 28' models
- Choose either straight spike-tooth or diagonal one-bar leveler for smoothing the tilled soil and breaking any clods
- Choose from standard s-tine with 2-3/4" goosefoot shovel, heavy-duty s-tine with 7" sweeps, or heavy-duty edge-bent s-tines with 7" sweeps
- Field-proven aggressive 12" diameter Rolling Harrow® baskets with serrated, spiraled edge design leave a ready-to-plant seedbed
- Heavy-duty, four-bar frame with three rows of s-tines for full-width soil tillage and durability
- Models for established bed preparation are available in a variety of row widths, from 6-row 30" to 5-row 66" to work up established beds and provide a plant or seed ready environment
- Models from 4' through 10' feature tapered sides and make ideal vineyard maintenance tools at a fraction the cost of a disk
- Requires between 1-1/2 to 3-1/2 horsepower per S-tine
- S-tines are spaced 18" side-to-side and 20" front-to-rear for superior residue flow.
- Standard single or dual gauge wheel packages on 10' and larger sizes provide greater in-field stability
- Tool-free adjustable leveling bar for easily changing downpressure to match field conditions
- Working depth adjustable from 2" to 6"
- Height: (Folded) 6' 4"
- Transport Width: 12'6"
- Weight: (Approx.) 2355 lbs.
- Working Width: 17'6"
- Hitch: (Type Compatiability) Fits Cat II Std. and Quick and Cat III narrow hitches
- Number of Teeth: (Leveling Bar) 36
- Number of tines: (S-) 33
- Number of: (Rollers/(Width)) 2 (4 ft.)/2 (5 ft.)
- Wings: (Size) 4'
- (Approx.) 2355 lbs.